GuildPortal will be going offline (permanently) by the end of the month.
No shouts have been added yet.
World of Warcraft Guild News
World of Warcraft Guild News
Guild news could not be retrieved for your guild from Blizzard. Site admin(s), please ensure that your guild name is spelled exactly the same as it is in-game, and that you have the correct server selected. You can change your guild name and server in the Control Panel.
Other Guild News
First Raid a success.
, May 28, 12 2:20 AM.
Did our first ten man raid, leading to a nice reward for our Pally Maev. Congrats. we all did a good job.
Web Site Live on GuildPortal!
, May 16, 12 11:30 PM.
This is a great place to keep members and visitors up to date on things of interest!
BlackAlpha is currently starting up! We want core players for future events. Looking for dedicated players that are competent and are able to follow instructions and crush content on our own guilds accord and set up core PvP groups for RBG and Arena.
Looking to try and get active members on forums and guild.
Currently we are an all purpose guild and a reboot guild
An all purpose or general guild has no specific area of concentration, but comprises all parts of the game. They may be very large and will consist of players of all levels. Their endgame progression and raiding will be casual, but they usually spawn several raid groups as their numbers of members cap per expansion. Opportunities in this type of guild can be comprehensive, with leaders organizing achievements and social events as well as instances and raids.
A guild formed by group of players who all want a fresh start. Frequently these will be players who have been away from the game for a while or are just looking to start over from scratch. All guild members will be starting out at level 1 and most, if not all, will be new to the server. The idea is for these players to level up together through group questing and low-level dungeon runs. This might be considered a sub-type of a Leveling Guild.
* Skill: Can you do your job well while still being aware of environmental hazards? Will you be able to adjust to an emergency change in the strategy without losing your main focus or panicking? If so, you're the kind of player we're looking for.
* Gear: Your gear directly enhances your performance. Is it all properly gemmed and enchanted? The amount of effort you put into your gear correlates to the amount of effort you put into raiding.
* Intelligence: Are you smart? Do you make the same mistake twice? Can you evaluate a given situation on the fly, and make the right decision in a split second? These are all qualities we're looking for in our applicants.
Aside from those, our other general requirements include:
* Ability to use Vent and a mic.
* Income supply sufficient to support the repairs that a good progression week will result in. Consumables are also required for both progression and most farm raids.
* Ability to frequently check up on our forums, for updates on raid strategies, and other general guild information.
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)